Krafton Inc, A South Korean game developer company, has dropped a surprising “PUBG: New State” pre-registration link along with a trailer this week, showing new map, advanced futuristic weapons and vehicles like drones and combat shields which shows the game is set in the future, in 2051, as stated in Play store’s game’s description.
Though, game has been listed for Android users on Playstore for pre-registration, it is not available yet for Indian users.
As per the announcement made by company, the pre-registration for PUBG: New State is not open yet for following countries:
When will PUBG: New State be launched For Indian Users?
Unlike PUBG Mobile, PUBG Mobile 2 (New State) is being developed by PUBG studio, one of the subsidiaries of Krafton. It seems this game might be released in India, however Krafton has not made any statement about launch in India.
Features of PUBG: New State
- Set in near future
- Drones, combat rolls and variety of tools
- Futuristic Map and weapons
- Support Android/iOS
- Massive 8*8 km open map with variety of vehicles
- Weapon customisation
How to pre-register
For Android Users:
- Go to PUBG: New state’s Google Play store page and you will get an option to pre-register.
- Click on ❝pre-register❞ and confirm the registration
- You will get notified when this game is released
For iOS Users:
As of now, iOS pre-registration has not been started, it will be avaiable soon.
You will get some free skins permanently if you pre-register for PUBG: New State, which is further open until official release.