Amazon is running FEBRUARY QUIZ in which you have to answer 6 questions, If you predict all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. Among off, all 1 participant will be selected as a winner by a random draw of lots. The declared winner will be eligible for winning reward from Amazon.
Download Amazon app and login to your Amazon account, You will see a ❝Quiz❞ banner on Homepage, click on Quiz banner and Now you have to answer some simple questions and if you answer all the quiz questions correctly then you will be entitled for a lucky draw.
1). What didi Alexander Fleming introduce to the world on February 14th 1929?
2).Which Italian city, where Romeo and Juliet lived in Shakespeare’s play, still receives about 1000 letters on Valentine’s day each year?
3). In India, National Science day is celebratd on 28th February to mark of discovery of?
The Raman effect
4). The whole month of Feruary 2018 will not have a single full moon day. The last time this happened in February 1999?
5). Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with February?
6). Which term is also used to refer to the first full moon of February ?
Winner will be announced by 31st March, 2018.
There are a total of 1 Prizes that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st March, 2018.
More details Of This Quiz :
- Contest Period :1st February – 28th February, 2018.
- To participate in contest, you need to download and register/login into amazon app
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where some questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- A total of 1 participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.