Paytm referral code for new users
Paytm referral program: offer details
To receive cashback, you either need to download Paytm using a referral link, and in case you have not downloaded the app using a referral link, you can still use the Paytm referral code to claim your cashback. In this article, we will explain how to use the Paytm referral code to claim the referral bonus.
How to use referral code
ⓘ To get cashback, you have the option of either downloading the app using the referral link provided in this article or using a referral code. Paytm’s referral program changes over time, so it is hard to determine the exact amount of cashback you will receive.
Do you know how to use it? Here’s how you can use it and get cash back upon making your first-ever UPI transfer through Paytm. The minimum transfer amount is ₹1 to claim referral benefits.
- Download and open the Paytm app on your mobile device.
- Register for a Paytm account using the mobile number linked to your bank account.
- Once you’re logged in, tap on the search icon.
- Type “refer” or “referral” into the search bar to find the referral code option and click on “referral code.” You will see the message: “Enter your friend’s referral code and make your 1st UPI payment to win up to ₹100 cashback!”
- Select the referral code option and enter the code.
- Click “❝submit❞” to complete the referral process.
To earn cashback, create a UPI account. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create a UPI ID on Paytm. Then, send a minimum of ₹1 using UPI. You can scan the QR code below to send ₹1, or you can send it to your friend.
Where to Enter Referral Code in Paytm?
Open the app and locate the search bar. Type ❝referral code❞ in the search bar and enter the code and apply it.
- Open the Paytm app.
- Navigate to the search section.
- Enter “referral” in the search bar.
- You’ll see the referral section appear in the results.
- Click on the referral section and enter the referral code.
Steps to create UPI on Paytm
ⓘ You need to have a bank-registered mobile number to activate UPI.
Note: To use UPI, it is necessary to register on the app with the mobile number that is linked to the bank account. Also, ensure that the phone has the SIM card inserted. Without a registered phone number, UPI cannot be used.
Step 1: To link your bank account on Paytm, first tap on your profile located at the top-left corner. Then select the option “Link Bank Account” and choose your bank from the options provided. The system will send a message to check if your phone number is linked to your bank account.
Step 2: After your bank account has been verified, the next step is to set up your UPI Pin. This can be done using your debit card details, or if you don’t have a debit card, you can use your Aadhaar card. Once you have set up your UPI Pin, you can proceed to make your first UPI transaction. Now your UPI is set. It’s time to send a minimum ₹1 to claim cashback.
Frequently Asked Question
- Paytm users, or referrers, can invite others to join Paytm through the Refer & Earn program
- Referrers receive Rs 100 cashback each time a referee joins through their link and completes their first UPI transaction
- Referees receive a guaranteed cashback after completing their first UPI transaction through Paytm
- Referrers can share the referral link with an unlimited number of people
- Referrers can earn referral benefits for a maximum of 100 new referees per month and 500 new referees per year
- Referrals made through certain banks, including Fino Payments Bank and Airtel Payments Bank, are not eligible for the program
- Cashback will not be processed if the bank account is not linked to Paytm UPI
- Bank accounts must be linked to Paytm UPI within 7 days of becoming eligible for the Refer & Earn cashback, or the cashback may expire
- The referrer must ensure that their friend joins Paytm through their invite link
- Once the referee joins Paytm through the invite link and completes their first UPI transaction, the referrer will receive Rs. 100 cashback