Paypal has started its operation in India for a long time and since the launch, it has come up with lots of offers on making at Indian merchants using PayPal. Have you availed this offer! Then here is an offer where when you transact using PayPal at Indian merchants you will receive 50% cashback up to ₹200 that you can use again at Indian merchants which accept Paypal as a payment option. Offer is valid on first-ever PayPal merchant transaction only so if have already used PayPal then you are not eligible for this offer.
How to avail offer
- Download haptik app
- Login/Register on Haptik
- Initiate a new payment
- Make payment with Paypal at checkout page
- You will receive 50% cashback of transaction amount
- Max cashback is ₹200
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on any Indian merchant accepting PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
- Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
- Offer period from August 11th, 2018 to October 31st, 2018
- The cashback will be in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
How to avail the offer
- Create your PayPal account
- Shop on Indian merchants accepting PayPal
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
- Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for exact date of expiry of cashback received.
- The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
- Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing