Spotify has remained one of the most popular music streaming platform that provides great music experience to its users, with over millions of songs, user-friendly interface, and personalized playlists.
Spotify has rolled out a limited-time offer that will allow old users to get 2 month of free spotify premium subscription. Here’s step by step gude on how to claim Spotify’s “Free 2 Months Premium for Old Users” promotional offer.
- Eligibility Criteria: The offer is not available to users who have cancelled their Premium subscription after July 16, 2023.
- Validity Period: The offer is valid until September 12, 2023.
Steps to Get Free Spotify Premium
Here are the steps to follow:
- Access the Offer: Users can open the Spotify app or visit the provided link to access the offer page.
- Go to Get Premium: On the offer page, users need to locate and click on the “Get Premium” button.
- Change Plan: After clicking on “Get Premium,” you will be directed to a new page where you should select the “Change Plan” option.
- Choosing the Offer: On the next page, you will see the offer titled “Come back to Premium: 2 months for Rs.0.” And now click on “Resume Premium.”
- Payment: As a formality, Spotify asks you to pay a nominal amount of Rs. 2 via UPI or supported debit/credit cards. Once this payment is completed, you will get two months of Spotify Premium for free.
Final Note: Cancel Auto Payments
You should auto payment feature after completing the process, otherwise you will be charged after 2 months. You can cancel auto payments within Spotify app’s settings.