Get The Hindu Digital subscription for Rs.1 using Paytm Cashback Points
The Hindu is one of the most popular English-language newspapers in India. The Hindu also offers a digital subscription that gives you access to all of its content on the web and mobile devices.If you are a Paytm user, you can get The Hindu digital subscription for Rs.1 using your cashback points.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open Paytm
- Go to Redeem Cashback Points
- Tap on OTT & More Section
- Click on The Hindu Subscription Deal
- Buy for Re1 or Avail it for 100 Cashback Points
- Copy Code & Redeem it on the above/given link
Once you have redeemed the code, you will be able to access The Hindu digital subscription for one month.
The Hindu digital subscription offers a number of benefits, including:
- Access to all of The Hindu’s content on the web and mobile devices.
- The ability to read articles offline.
- The ability to create and share custom reading lists.
- Access to The Hindu’s archives.
How to use The Hindu Digital Subscription
To use The Hindu digital subscription, simply go to thehindu.com and log in with your account details. Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all of The Hindu’s content.
Try for Free for 7 Days
If you’re curious about what The Hindu has to offer, you can sign up for a free trial here.
The Hindu Subscription Benefits