Kotak 811 is running tremendous for its users where you can earn some amazing benefits through transacting via Kotak mStore. Have a look on these offers and avail discount on Goibibo, Flipkart, Shopclues,PVR in this month.
Offer Period:- 1st March, 2018 to Mar 31, 2018
|Day of the week
|Flight booking- goibibo
|₹100 cashback + no convenience fee
|Min transaction value -750
|Min transaction value-1500, payment option Kotak netbanking only
|₹100 cash back
|Flat ₹100 cashback on min trasaction of ₹500
|Min transaction value -₹1500
|50% cashback up to ₹200
|Min 2 seats in 1 trxn
|Bus booking- goibibo
|₹200 cash back
|Min transaction – ₹750
Kotak 811 offer
- Login to your Kotak Mahindra Bank Mobile App
- Go to mStore section and select category of your choice
- Select product and services of your choice and move to payment page
- Make payment through Kotak accounts or credit card
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer has been made by Kotak Mahindra Bank (“Bank”) for its customers transacting on
- Eligible customers mean all customers who have done a transaction on through mStore in the
Kotak Mobile Banking App during the offer period
- The merchants participating in this Offer shall hereinafter be referred to as participating
- The Bank reserves the right to extend this Offer to any group of Customers, which it may deem
- The Offer is valid only on successful transactions done. Reversed, cancelled transactions will
not be considered to be eligible for availing the benefits of the Offer.
- The Offer is valid only on transactions done on mStore in the Bank app.
- The Cashback shall be valid only on one transaction per CRN per day.
- Maximum cash back under this offer will be Rs 5000 per CRN.
- The cash back will be sent to eligible customers within 60 days from the offer end date Full t&c.
- Offer shall not be applicable where customer have applied any other offer for the transaction
like mcoupon, star pass or Kotak Saturday or any other applicable offer
- The Bank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Offer, including,
extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without prior notice, at the Bank’s sole
- Participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be deemed to have
read understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or
inadequacy in the services rendered by the participating merchants its agents or
representatives and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for,
any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses or for any loss of
whatsoever nature that he / she may suffer on account of the Offer
- The Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or
otherwise of the goods and services offered by the participating merchants. Any issue or
dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Customer with
participating merchants directly without any reference to the Bank.
- Bank reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason
whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to
replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to
extend or withdraw it altogether.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, irrespective of whether any other court or tribunal has
concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise
out of use or otherwise of any goods and services availed by the Customer under the Offer.
- Any person availing the offer shall be deemed to have read, understood & accepted the terms
and conditions set by the participating merchants and the Bank’s General Terms and
Conditions while making the online purchase. Bank merely facilitates its Customers to avail the
offer and is in no way concerned or connected with the terms and conditions set by the
- The decision of the Bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to the Offer shall be
final and binding on all persons