UPI payment system is now ruling! With the launch of India’s most advanced payment system -UPI- we have seen a drastic change in the digital payment industry.
With the launch of UPI (the most advanced payment system developed by NPCI), Google has introduced its payment app named – Google pay for recharge, bill payment, merchant transaction, bank to bank money transfer. What’s more, you can get free ₹21 to your linked account by downloading the app via referral link and making the first-ever transaction via google pay.
Step 1: First of all, Download Google Pay app
Step 2: Make sure that you have bank registered mobile on your smartphone
Step 3:Open app and register on google pay
Step 4: Now enter the mobile number (Number must be linked with any bank account) and you verify OTP
Step 5: Now Click on Add bank account and select the bank that is linked with your registered mobile number)
Step 6: Linked bank will appear on your screen within few second, click on bank account and enter your last 6 digit of debit card
Step 7: Create Pin to activate UPI Payment.
Step 8: Click on Menu Option (Top-right Corner) and and click on enter referral code, Enter the code bq8yi and then send ₹1 to any Google Pay users
Step 10: Just send ₹1 to any Google Pay app user and receive ₹21 instantly in your bank account
Step 11: Google Pay reward will be automatically transferred in your bank account within few hours.
Google Pay merchant offer
Accept payment of minimum ₹15 by 15 unique users and win a cashback of upto ₹5001. This offer is only for Google Pay merchant users.
- Max cashback is ₹5001.
- You will receive random amount of cashback after receiving 15 payments within a week.
- This offer is only for verified Google Pay merchant users.
Collect 5 Stamps and get ₹251 on Google Pay
Collect 5 stamps and earn ₹251 and Diwali bonus ticket that could entitled you win ₹1 lakh lucky draw as well. There are 5 stamps and 3 ways to collect the stamps.
- Offer is valid till 11th November.
- The cashback will be added after collecting all the stamps.
- Max cashback is ₹251.
- Offer is valid for all users.
- See full article here
- Offer is valid thrice per week.
- Minimum ₹150 money need to be spend via Google Pay.
- Cashback will be added after succesful transaction.
Use Google Pay for the first time on Bookmyshow and get cashback between ₹30- ₹300 on Google Pay.
In steps to avail this offer, go to Bookmyshow and make a minimum transaction of ₹300 and select Google Pay at payment page.
- This must be your first ever Gpay transaction on Bookmyshow.
- Minimum transaction should be ₹300.
- Offer is valid once per user.
Recharge your prepaid mobile recharge or bill payment of ₹149 or above on G-Pay and get a scratch card worth upto ₹2000.
- Offer is valid on minimum prepaid recharge or bill payment of ₹149.
- Minimum cashback is ₹10.
- You will receive locked scratch card that will expire 20th November, 2019.
Get ₹180 for free on Google Pay This is a referral offer where you can earn up to ₹9000 directly into the bank account. All you need to do is share your referral link with more and more users. When they will download the app using your referral link and will make their first send money transaction, you will receive ₹180 directly into the linked bank account.
- Head to Google Pay app
- Click on right-top corner and tap on my referral code
- Click on invite friends and copy the referral code
- On every successful transaction you will receive ₹180 to linked bank account
- You can refer maximum 50 people.
- You will receive cashback only when they will complete their first ever send money transaction.
- Transfer directly to your bank account. Simply link your account to Google Pay over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
- Know your money is secure. With Google’s multi layered security and 24/7 protection by Google Pay Shield, you can make payments and transfer amounts both big and small, with confidence.
- With Google Pay Cash Mode, you can instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like your phone number or bank account.