How to Make Free Calls Through a Web Browser?
I’ve been reading some articles about VOIP calling services online. There are a number of websites that offer free calling to anywhere in the world. This post will show you how to make free calls through your web browser.
Sometimes, you may not have enough balance to make an outgoing call, but you need to make an important call. In this situation, there is an alternative way to call someone. All you need is an active internet connection. The best part is that you can make phone calls without any software.
These websites offer free calling, but the call duration is limited. You can make free calls directly from your browser without downloading or installing any plugins.
- Go to Cirustel’s website.
- Choose your desired country and input the phone number.
- Click on the green call button.
- Grant permission for the website to access your microphone.
- Your call will be established in just a few seconds.
- Visit IVEAPHONE.COM.
- Click on the phone icon, then choose your country and dial the desired number.
- Grant permission for microphone access.
- Dial the number and enjoy a free call for up to 240 seconds.
- Go to poptox
- To place a call to an Indian number, utilize the partnered website Cirustel.
- Choose the country and dial the desired number.
- Wait for a few seconds, and your call will connect instantly.
- Keep in mind that free call time is restricted, so your call will automatically disconnect after 100 seconds.
- To make another call, simply dial again.