Need help entering a referral code in Google Pay? You will recieve ₹21 cashback on your first transaction with Google Pay. Here’s how.
How to Enter Referral Code in Gpay?
To use a referral code in Google Pay, follow these steps to earn cashback on your first successfully send money transaction.
1. Register on Google Pay
- Download and open the app and create an account
- Enter the phone number and proceed to next (make sure you have a bank-registered mobile number)
- Select your Google account (if you have more than one account) and go to the next page
- Create a Pin or select lock-screen code to prevent Google Pay from unauthorized access
- Verify OTP and complete the registration
2. Link bank account
- Now it’s time to add a bank account to your Google Pay.
- Go to your profile section, click on “Add Bank Account,” and then select the bank linked with your phone number. For example, choose Axis if you have an Axis Bank account linked, or select SBI if you have an SBI account linked, and so on.
- Google Pay will now retrieve the account linked to your phone.
- Click on the account and enter the last 6 digits of your debit card to verify the bank account and create an UPI ID
- Create a secure PIN that you will use for making payments through Google Pay.
- Remember this PIN, as it will be essential for making online and offline payments once your UPI is created.
- You are now ready to make payments effortlessly through Google Pay.
3. Enter Google Pay referral code
If you’ve registered on Google Pay, it’s time to enter a referral code. By using a referral code, you can earn guaranteed cashback when sending ₹1 or more to any Google Pay user.
- Click on the top-right corner (your profile icon), and then select the menu icon (also located in the top-right corner) to access the referral code option.
- Enter the Google Pay referral code as prompted.
- If the referral code is valid, you’ll be greeted with a success message.
If you’re looking to earn cashback with Google Pay, you’ll need to send money to other Google Pay users. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to send money and earn cashback:
4. Send Money to a Google Pay User
To start earning cashback, you can either select “Scan QR Code,” “Pay using UPI ID,” or enter the Google Pay ID of your friend. Be sure to use Google Pay QR codes or your friend’s Google Pay ID, and avoid scanning Paytm or Phonepe QR codes.
Send a minimum of ₹1, and you’ll receive a scratch card with ₹21 cashback. Head to the rewards section to scratch the card, and the cashback amount will be swiftly deposited into your bank account within seconds.
Paytm new users offer: get up to ₹100 cashback on your first UPI transaction