After a long wait, Freecharge has launched Go mastercard to make payment online, and offline. It will work like a bank’s issued debit card. You can make a payment on millions of merchants where Mastercard is accepted as a payment option. On the whole, you will have a debit card and you will be able to use it almost everywhere.
Along with this, you will be able to make a recharge, bill payment through this card. However, there is a condition that the money you will add will only be used through this card, the cash back you earn on Freecharge will not be usable via this card.
This card is your secure virtual card linked to your FreeCharge Balance, which you can use to shop and pay online anywhere in India.
Steps to Freecharge Go Mastercard
- Visit freecharge
- Login into your freecharge account
- Click on menu bar (left- above corner) and click on account
- There will be option to activate your go MasterCard
- Now see below and set up your MPIN and enter 4 digit MPIN as per your choice
- After that click on view card and enter your MPIN again to see your mastercard
- The card will look like this:
How to Use Card on Online transction
- Step 1: Visit any online ecommerce site and select Credit card option
- Step 2: Use your FreeCharge Go MasterCard number, validity and CVV and proceed to checkout
- Step 3: You will receive the OTP for verifying the transaction on your FreeCharge registered mobile number
- Step 4: Enter the OTP and you are done!